Small Wishlist - OFP Templates for Netherlands/NL Airliners

Hello People,

First of all everyone great job on the costum OFPs! I really Enjoy them all when I plan flights.

It let the reality grow! :)

I'm currently working on a KLM OFP and It's Almost done, but It lacks some of new futures such as calculations and some layout structure,

But I'm sure that will come in the near future when the template editor is updated.

But In the mean time I was looking for some details to create from some other dutch airliners like:

- Martinair - MD11, B744BCF, B744FER

- Transavia - B737, B738

- Arkefly - B738, B767

I Worked on the airport at EHAM and I was able to get one from KLM.

Since today I'm Studying at an aviation education near AMS and I know it's hard to get those OFPs. (certainly by the safety regulations. I totally understand!)

So I was thinking, Is there anybody like an airline employee/dispatcher able to get and share this with me or even better like to help me creating some OFPs for PFPX? the mentioned airliners MPH,TRA & TFL would be really nice, do you think? :)

I really hope for some input from someone of you, but I totally understand if it's hard to get!

Keep planning and flying like a pro!

Regards

T.F

Archived