PFPX, I will tell you what....

You know... there maybe issues here and there... Some fixed, some others still possibly may or may not be addressed....

But when something like this happens.... You can't help but believe PFPX is one of the great things that happened to the FS community this year.

LSZH-KATL, 9hrs across the open ocean... Using the PFPX server for wind info...

post-41598-0-10278000-1378420399_thumb.j

In the sim, couple of minutes away from my descent point using FSGRW for weather...

post-41598-0-84622600-1378424573_thumb.j

Thanks, Christian and Judith, Gary in the youtube videos... Everyone who had a hand in putting this together... Quite a remarkable achievement.

Rob.

Same goes for me after I flew 4 routes with the 777 now. The predictions have always been more or less accurate.

Only on one flight it has been off by 2 tonns (well, on a flight lasting 9:30 that's no big deal), but that has to be expected if the flight is planned the evening before I guess. I'd just put this under a bad weather forecase for the north atlantic and would not blame PFPX for that ;)

Archived