NavadataPro - Quality Wings Ultimate 146 collection supported?

renesp

Hi,

As the title suggests, is QW Ultimate 146 collection supported in NavdataPro?

I cannot seem to find it listed in the product overview on the Aerosoft website...then again, I also cannot see PFPX and I know that is supported.

Thank you and best regards,

Rene

Hi,

As the title suggests, is QW Ultimate 146 collection supported in NavdataPro?

I cannot seem to find it listed in the product overview on the Aerosoft website...then again, I also cannot see PFPX and I know that is supported.

Thank you and best regards,

Rene

Quality Wings Bae146 is supported, I am not sure about PFPX, I am sure that somebody else can answer that.

post-65047-0-90575600-1378311769_thumb.p

You did not mention the Majestic Dash-8 but just want to point something out, in case the image above is used as a configuration reference, the Wilco/Feelthere option works for the Dash-8, however it crates a folder called "nd" and the contents must be moved one level higher to nav. It's a bit tedious, doing that on each AIRAC update.

• Deputy Sheriffs

PFPX is of course supported. When you got the latest Navdata installer (1.0.0.8) it is selectable. The QW Bae146 is listed as "Jumbolino"

PFPX is of course supported. When you got the latest Navdata installer (1.0.0.8) it is selectable. The QW Bae146 isn't listed explicitly, but as all QW products have a common folder for the navdata, you can choose one of the other products.

Oh I remember now that PFPX is being sold here through Aerosoft, lol... forgot... well then yeah makes sense that is also available through NavData Pro then, I saw Navigraph advertise, it supports PFPX too, thats why I remembered that and not about NavDataPro.

Archived