Navadata Pro from Aerosoft or Navigraph direct?

Ladies/Gentleman,

read serveral posts concerning some issues with updatding the AIRAC.

Which in your opinion is the better option - Navadata or Navigraph?

I am well aware that Navadata from Aerosoft makes life easier, but I am not too bothered about that - I would prefer working AIRACS instead.

Thank you and best regards,

René

Hi Rene,

I can't speak about Navadata, I have been using Navigraph for the PMDG 737 without any isssues I also use Navigraph Charts with no problems I update PFPX with it I i'm still runnig with no errors I also plan to use it with PMDG new 777. It easy to use. I am quite happy with their product.

Michael

Hi Rene,

I can't speak about Navadata, I have been using Navigraph for the PMDG 737 without any isssues I also use Navigraph Charts with no problems I update PFPX with it I i'm still runnig with no errors I also plan to use it with PMDG new 777. It easy to use. I am quite happy with their product.

Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the feedback. I too use Navigraph for my PMDG and other aircraft and have had no issues to date. I just got a slight bit tempted about the ease of use of Navadata - but its not a priority.

Thanks again,

Rene

• Aerosoft

There are modest differences in data (I do not know about the latest versions but a few months ago NDP had a few hundred more procedures, but there were also airports in one that are not in the other). NDP uses the Lufthansa dataset and is the most used in real aviation right now. I believe the biggest difference in the interface. NDP has a management module that allows me to update the 13 aircraft and 6 tools with just two mouse clicks. For many users that's a big deal.

But Navigraph will work fine for sure!

Hello;

I think Navdata Pro is easier to use,all your aircraft are listed,as well as the different Flight Sim Versions,basically,its all in one place,no need to jump around looking for things.And I used Navigraph Data for a couple of years,before switching to Navdata Pro,haven't had any issues.

But I do use Navigraph for the airport charts.

Mark

I used Navigraph in the past. Have nothing bad to say about it.

Now I'm using Navdatapro and well, nothing bad either to say. It has more aerodrome procedures than Navigraph and its user interface makes it easier to install and update airac cycles.

Best regards,

Mikkel

Archived