According to the template for the 777 200 LR the min runway length for the plane is 5180 ft. That seems to be awfully short for such a bird and is also in disagreement with Wikipedia, which says it was 9200 ft.

So is Wikipedia wrong, is the min runway length only the one for empty landings (not for t/o at MTOW), or does the template need to be modified?

Thanks,

Peter

I see a 777-200ER, a -232LR, and a 300ER

I do not have this list anywhere. It seems I am missing lots of aircraft types.

Where can I find the required files? I have Version 1.04 installed

Don't mix up Template and Planes

Template are for specific Addons, but there are many many planes without Templates, but you can create a new Template for a Addon

attachicon.gifUnbenannt.JPG Templates

attachicon.gifUnbenannt1.JPG Planes

Thank you. Yes you are correct. However, I am still having difficulty in creating a new template for a specific addon. For example, I would like to create a template for Project Airbus A380 as I fly this a lot. I can't find a match for this where I can also modify engine type.

I have a feeling I can do this, I am just not sure how.

Take the PMDG 777 normal template and modify the values as indicated in the post than save with another name :D

I tried that. It seems to work for the most part, except I can't raise the limit for Max. Takeoff weight and Max. Ramp weights.

Archived