freight dogs and dhc-2

hgoss1

Does anyone know if it's possible to load the dhc-2 beaver package into freight dogs? If not, that's just wrong. It would be cool if it's possible.

Harry

• Aerosoft
Does anyone know if it's possible to load the dhc-2 beaver package into freight dogs? If not, that's just wrong. It would be cool if it's possible.

Harry

If you mean using the DHC2 in FSCargo, the answer is a definitive yes, the version we include is not limited in any way to the aircraft in the package.

I guess my question is this: I bought freight dogs and the dhc-2 beaver packages seperately. I don't have fs cargo but I would like to fly all those great beavers in freight dogs. If that's possible how would I go about doing it? Thanks.

Harry

Easy. Just go to some (FD) airfield. Load the great Beaver of your liking from your Beaver package. And start FD and ask for an assignment.

Truly, you can use Freight Dogs with any kind of aircraft you like 8) :wink: .