Suggestion: Should we collect valid DCT routings, that are missing from DB?

Hello,

As PFPX comes with a good amount of DCT routes built in, but there are a few missing, should we setup a topic where we can collect the possible candidates?

I could start with one I just discovered in Germany:

ETAGO DCT HAREM

Here are some from Sweden:

TINDO DCT BAKIL (2-way)

SOPLI DCT SKA

GADDE DCT LAMPI

REKMI DCT UME

TUMGU DCT SIPSI

LAMPI DCT ELBOG

NEGIL DCT SIPSI (2-way)

KULUD DCT AH

BIKRU DCT MIKNA

PENOR DCT ROGMI

GORPI DCT ARBOG

Best regards

Johan

Hello,

As PFPX comes with a good amount of DCT routes built in, but there are a few missing, should we setup a topic where we can collect the possible candidates?

I could start with one I just discovered in Germany:

ETAGO DCT HAREM

Is this a valid 24 hour direct candidate? Haven't seen this routing over the day

Mit freundlichem Gruss / Best Regards

Samy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have e-mailed support to hear if they would be interested in integrating the appendix 4 of the route availability document (RAD).

It would make better sense in the long run, since dct routes also occasionally change with AIRACs. So over time routes would become invalid.

PFPX is already better than any alternative. But should we see the RAD integrated into the route building function at some point that would raise the bar way beyond expectations. Anyway, I would not want to stop your initiative but only inform you that I have e-mailed support to hear if they in the future would be interested in a more long term solution.

Best regards,

Mikkel

If someone has a bit of skills it could be extracted from following link, could it not? http://www.cfmu.eurocontrol.int/RAD/1309/docs/E1_RAD_2_APP_4_DCTs_en.pdf

A great idea!

I just wish, that the date would be available in a more "computer friendly format". PDFs tend to hold too much data, like colors, fonts, table structures and so on. I would guess that a CSV or a XML file would be easier to parse.

I don´t know if you´ve seen an update of directs at the tab "Downloads" on the top of this Forum. Not the one you were talking about, but maybe helpful,

brgds,

Judith

Thank you for the tip. This leads me to a feature request :) Would it be possible to create a "true" user NavData? Now I have to check that none of my previous entries got wiped away, when I replace my file with the download version.

Thanks!

A great idea!

I just wish, that the date would be available in a more "computer friendly format". PDFs tend to hold too much data, like colors, fonts, table structures and so on. I would guess that a CSV or a XML file would be easier to parse.

Thank you for the tip. This leads me to a feature request :) Would it be possible to create a "true" user NavData? Now I have to check that none of my previous entries got wiped away, when I replace my file with the download version.

Thanks!

You can convert PDF to CSV or XLSX. I haven't tried it but it may work with a bit of manual cleaning of the document afterwards.

Best regards,

Mikkel

Archived