ASv6 and South African airports

Hi,

Has anybody been able to resolve the renaming issues with South African airports when using ASv6? FAJS is now called FAOR. In ASv6 and Topcat it's still in the database as FAJS but in PFPX it's been changed to the new FAOR.

I tried to duplicate the FAJS weather as FAOR in current_wx_snapshot.txt, weather_station_list.txt and complete_airport_list.txt but it still wouldn't display the weather in PFPX (no METAR/TAF found). It's not a big issue as I can always print the Topcat reports as FAJS (including weather) but if somebody has been able to get this to work it would be great to let us know how to get it to work in PFPX.

Andre

I think this issue is because PFPX is updated every month by Navigraph and Navdatapro while Topcat and ASv6 are not....... default airport scenery files in FSX and P3D would also be showing FAJS.

Roy

Archived