PFPX reinstall problem

Hello

i have a serious problem : due to blackout during my first installation, i'm tryng to reinstall the program; so, first i disinstall by Win7 Control Panel and when i try to reinstall, the window setup tell me continuously "Remove" ...I tried to remove the PFPX in the Win Registry, but does not change anything...i can't reinstall ... please, help me!!
Thanks in advance
Patrizio

I can't install to a different folder, the installer tell me "remove all installed future", i press ok, then, when i try a new installation, again i have "before remove all installed future" ...

I had the same issue i posted in another thread , i couldn't get the activation to work and did a uninstall that worked out fine, than tried another activation attempt that failed , tried to uninstall again and this time it failed to uninstall, tried control panel everything which way, but the program could not uninstall. When i tried to to install the exec again it started to do its uninstall but but nothing happened. so i just for luck i start the progrm up and tried to activate it again and fianlly it worked. So i would imagine if i would try to unistall it again i will have the same issue as you have so iam not going to attempt to do it since so far everything is working .

So looks like it is a install/uninstall bug for some users hope you sort out your issues

• Root Admin

Hi,

delete the HIDDEN log-folder...and try again to install.

c:\Programme\InstallShield Installation Information\{1A5D2729-4A3B-4CD5-85C8-4896FD44B78D}\

or

c:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{1A5D2729-4A3B-4CD5-85C8-4896FD44B78D}\

or

c:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{1A5D2729-4A3B-4CD5-85C8-4896FD44B78D}\

Archived