Still Problems with Aircraft DB when changing Units

Just installed v1.04 but still getting funny conversions written to my aircraft txt files when changing from KG to LB.

I have MD11 cargo (N609FE) set up in DB with Kg as units and looking at N609FE.txt file in my aircraft folder all appears ok. see N609FE_KG.jpg. DOW is 113849 Kg in both DB and txt file and other weights are all correct.

Now EDIT this aircraft and change units to LB. Save changes. The correct conversion is done to the listing in the DB but looking in N609FE.txt now all the weights are screwed!! see N609FE_LB.jpg. DOW is 250994 lb in DB but 113848.960 in txt file. All other weights are similarly screwed. (In fact they are all very very close to the original KG number).

This "wrong" weight conversion written to the specific txt file also seems to cover parameters such as the Diversion Weight given on the ETOPS tab when editing the plane.

If I close down PFPX and then start it up again it still shows the correct LB values in the aircraft DB even though the wrong values are given in the txt file. I guess the DB is not reading the specific individual txt files for each aircraft on loading so where is it picking up the correct values from?

Over to you guys cos I am struggling to make any sense of this.

Martin

post-92500-0-61083900-1378139249_thumb.j

post-92500-0-22298400-1378139254_thumb.j

Archived