Tweaking FSX CFG Question

Hey everyone.

I've tried to do some tweaks in the FSX cfg, but no difference in framerates was noted after apply them.

I've added the HIGHMEMFIX=1, the WidesAspectView=True and the Poolsize=0 tweaks.

Has this ever happened to you?

These are my system specs:

-Intel Core i7 3770k

-Asus Maximus V Formula

-Nvidia Geforce GTX 470

-16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHZ

-Corsair H80 Watercooling

-1TB Samsung HD

-650 Watts PSU 80+ Bronze

no difference at all or just no difference to your fps?

Well it doesn't seem to run smoother or anything like that and the framerates still the same (about 20-25 at Payware Scenery).

• Aerosoft

Well it doesn't seem to run smoother or anything like that and the framerates still the same (about 20-25 at Payware Scenery).

That's more or less what we would expect. Other then the high mem tweak there is very little that makes any sense (post FSX Sp1) in our experience.

That's more or less what we would expect. Other then the high mem tweak there is very little that makes any sense (post FSX Sp1) in our experience.

Hmmmm okay but I saw in a Froogle's video that with these 3 tweaks he got from 25 FPS to 40 FPS in UK2000 Heathrow scenery.... Maybe I'll have to upgrade my video card as well.

Archived