manual

pierreaf

good afternoon,

just need a little help please : where can i find the twin otter manual with all the cockpit description and différents instruments?

there is just vol 1-4 .pdf but no cockpit description...

thanks in advance and for this beautiful bird !

Pierre

I don't get what you are on about?

When you open the aircraft in the sim there is a hulking great interactive checklist that physically takes you to and shows you what every switch does, and can even do it for you.

I cannot conceive how you could have missed this as it opens automatically - unless you've told it not to, in which case you couldn't have missed it...

Please explain further.

i didnt missed it and found it great too !

but i am an old fashion sim pilot and i love to read a paper's manual when i am on my armchair Under a beautiful blue sunny sky , looking at an

beautiful cockpit pictuures with all the quadrants détails and Learning more and more ,and dreaming ... !

thats my way of thoughts for my pleasure of sim pilot.

any way thanks and i will search deeper again on internet..

• Deputy Sheriffs

The interactive checklist Snave noted is the switch guide. Mention was made a while ago that a cockpit diagram is not anticipated, since the checklist takes you to the appropriate switch at the appropriate time..

Pierre, if you really want pictures of the cockpit instruments you could always take a screen shot when the chcklist takes you to a specific place and then later print the pages.

I fi;nd that with the Panel Select window and a few hours of using the Twin Otter you soon get to know where all the switches and knobs are. And the instruments (dials, etc.) are failrly self-explanatory).

I also am an old simmer.

Happy simming

Bill S.

Archived