Problem with exported flight plan in FSX with ATC

Hi have this problem when i export my flight plan in FSX and i load it in fsx it loads normally but at the gate the FSX atc tell me only departure from north south west etc and not ifr request whit my flight plan.

After take off at first contact with atc i have the possibility to request ifr with my route and all works normally but not at the gate before takeoff.

With the same flight plan exported with FSBUILD all works correctly

Thank you

I am seeing the same result when using a PFPX generated flight plan. When I "validate" the ATC plan in PFPX, I see EPPM228 - INVALID VALUE MD80 (ARCTYP) and I don't if this is causing this problem.

The other night I was flying from EGLL to KLAX on IVAO, I used the exported flight plan to get it up on IVAO and I sent it. But when I was departing I was disconnected for having no flight plan. After the aircraft became stable I started to troubleshoot it, I was speaking to the GB Director Tom Carter and he said no flight plan was showing for me so I was automatically disconnected from the server.

I stressed that I had definitely filed a flight plan, any way after about 10 mins of troubleshooting we worked out that the "Remarks" section contained too many characters, I didn't edit the remarks so they were what PFPX put there. If there is no ATC and someone tries flying with these they will get disconnected. Would you be able to take something out of the remarks to make it shorter?

Regards,

Jordan

Archived