READ: Server Issues - my apologies!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just installed the program yesterday evening and are unable to get weather and notams, while I succeeded the first time I used it..... I'm getting the message that the subscription is expired..

could you help me?

That's more a question for the developers (I'm just a happy customer) but did you update to 1.03?

http://flightsimsoft.com/downloads/

Can you try setting the weather to "None" then turn to "online"

This worked for me on both weather and tracks; I set the option for both to "none", and then I closed the program. I immediately restarted PFPX and chose the online option for both weather and tracks. All works now.

Tried the none and back to online thing. Did not work. Weather data is stuck at Aug 30, 06z. I was looking forward to an overnight flight playing with it, but not a big deal. It would be great if this get fixed for tomorrow at least because I still have to actually use it in an operational context as I have just played around with it so far :). I just discovered the browser had tabs for SigWX charts...

Still not working, license still says it expired in 1970 and I have no weather, tracks or notams. Tried setting to "None" and then back on, tried reinstalling... neither worked. Any update on getting this fixed?

Christian followed the switching to 'NONE' and then 'Online'. If you do it in this sequence it works but in the program options -> general tab section the license expiration error "Subscription expired Jan 1, 1970; 15948 days ago" remains.

Steps

-------

1. First turn the Tracks to 'NONE' and then 'Online'

2. Second turn the Weather to 'None' and the 'Online'

Hi,

Just sent a support request and only just now found this forum; would like to have the subscription issue fixed as well.

In the interim: I am a REX customer. Can I just rely on their weather engine instead of the PFPX subscription?

Thanks from a new customer.

Archived