Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAJ52

Can I force a Certain STAR ?

I am trying to define a route from EGKK to EGPH, source is from the 'UK Standard IFR Route' guide. This guide stipulates the TWEED1A STAR from MARGO but PFPX always gives me the EDN1A, even if I include the TWEED1A in the route string.

How can I override this ?

Glen

Think you can go into the edit mode of the flight plan and than select the star you want to have

I just did a 'quick route' and got this

BIG3P BIG UT420 WELIN DCT TNT UN57 POL UN601 MARGO TWED1A

Can't validate this as there are currently server issues

If you go into Route editor you can then pick the SID/STAR, don't forget to press 'apply'

If you go into Route editor you can then pick the SID/STAR, don't forget to press 'apply'

Many thanks I didn't see that option.

Unfortunately every time I select Route - Edit I get the 'Encountered an improper argument' message then when I press OK my cursor symbol just rotates and I can't do anything - using version 1.03 ??

Just a note- the above route won't validate anyway as BIG departures from EGKK are for detinations EGLL and EGUW only.The standard route to EGPH is LAM L19 BPK UN601 MARGO (TWEED1A).

Phillip

Unfortunately every time I select Route - Edit I get the 'Encountered an improper argument' message then when I press OK

Can you be more specific on that, please?