CFMU validation errors and using PFPX auto routing to fix them

If your route begins with NOSTO UL612 KUMBI, then the message means that you can't climb to your cruise altitude using UL612, because UL612 becomes available only when you have manager to climb above FL245.

I'm just guessing here. Like Mikkel mentioned, if you can post the whole route (including origin and destination), then we can help you more easily.

Hi Mikkel

Thanks for your answer. Since i deleted it i didn't found the same route but i had the same problem with this one:

EHAM LUNI1S EDUPO UZ738 MISGO Z739 DEGOM L603 TESGA UL603 DINKU UM867 XERUM T104 WLD UM867 ABISO UY450 NERRA UL607 ATV UL995 KEA UN132 KUMBI L612 BLT A16 CVO L315 HGD SOBE1A HEGN

A lot of errors did appear. One of them was "KEA UN132 KUMBI DOES NOT EXIST IN FL RANGE F000...F245" again.

Thanks and cheers

François

Hmm, I actually do not get that error. I get 3 errors, but they are all consistent with either the databse or the route availability documents.

In the validation window: have you set the route flight level above FL245? (I used FL350 and it worked fine)

Also, which airac are you using?

Best regards,

Mikkel

Hi Mikkel

I think it was exactly what you said...i didn't select the altitude in the validate-window (i was thinking it would take in account the cruise altitude i selected before).

I now have only 3 errors left as well. What do you mean with "these 3 errors are consistent"? I am using the latest airac from 19.sep.2013.

Cheers

François

Good :-). With 'consistent' I just meant that the errors werr actually errors and that PFPX wasn't doing anything wrong. You can look up the errors in the route availability document for the new airac if you want a deeper understanding of the specific errors.

Best regards

Mikkel

Archived