Server Issue Today(Saturday)..1200hrs (UK)

I know, hopefully it will get sorted, sooner rather than later.

I think Judith said they are going to extend the server subscription due to these issues; which is good

The whole site is down by the looks of it.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/.sites/492/site749/web/fss/sql.php on line 307 - whatever all that means - rebooting servers?

Hi

PFPX is now closing and the license has expired message is coming up! Anyone else?

Same here.

THIS is the kind of thing that really annoys me. My legally purchased software is rendered unusable due to some server issue. Seriously?

I can put up with not using weather and tracks and whatever, but the whole product? Makes no sense.

Same here.

THIS is the kind of thing that really annoys me. My legally purchased software is rendered unusable due to some server issue. Seriously?

I can put up with not using weather and tracks and whatever, but the whole product? Makes no sense.

I see your point but this is a good bit of kit and we need to give the guys a bit of space to sort it out. That's my view anyway.

Archived