Update Navdata from Navigraph

Today I update my navdata to 1309 after open PFPX I got a a windows ith the classic encountered a improper argument.

After kill with the taskmanager I relunch PFPX

c987.jpg

There appears to have been a problem with Navigraph 1309 for PFPX go to settings and make sure and Database and make sure that (in addition to the other aiems i.e Airports, Runways ect that the No. of Intersections reads 81857 some people were only getting around 61000 or so, Navigrapgh have updated the 1309 for PFPX so you may need to download it again and reinstall it.

I have 80702 Intersections with Navigraph 1309, I should have the latest, downloaded at 2100z last night. Any ideas why I haven't got so many?

Regards,

Jordan

Jordan

I am sure it was about 2300z I updated last night.

My full Data Stats are

Airports 13038

Runways 33681

Intersections 81857

Airports 15860

I am sure I saw on another forum that someone from Navigraph has confirmed that the latest update should have 81857 intersections.

bmcl26

I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong because I just this minute downloaded a new navigraph and I have less Intersections now 80657, the other numbers are the same as yours though. With Airways being 158060, I think you may have missed out a 0. :)

Regards,

Jordan

Okaii I think I found the problem, the UserData.nav file is showing 81855 Intersections when combined with Navigraph in the NavData folder, but when I remove the UserData.nav file it becomes 80657. Richard from Navigraph says it should be 81857.

I also get a lot of problems with NAT planning when the UserData.nav file is in the folder, e.g not using a NAT or half of it sometimes, also a lot of DCT in the route itself, so no airways being used. When I take the UserData.nav file out I get NATs Westbound perfectly along with correct routing using Airways and almost no DCT. However when attempting to plan a flight Eastbound without the file I get nothing but a *dong* sound and no route.

Is the file UserData.nav supposed to be in the folder? It seems that is from Aerosoft and may be interfering with the Navigraph one.

Regards,

Jordan

Archived