MD-11 Cargo Template = 234 PAX

The max zfw on the MD-11 is not a fixed number but depends on the options the airline buys. The max zfw 209.5 tons is an additional option that requires a modification of the aircraft. The 204.750 is a standard zfm on the freighter and I have seen pax MD-11 with an even lower mzfw. Also the way the fuel is distributed according to the different fuel policies does lower or increase the mzfw.

I agree with the statement that both versions should be split in the database as the impact on the empty weight is even bigger. The empty weight that I saw corresponds with the freighter version. The "empty" pax aircraft are much heavier because of the seats/gallies etc

b rdgs Dick

I have 209,240Kg(MZFW) in PFPX.

It just a "template", you should edit it per your aircraft, i have over 12 different 737-800's in my "fleet" - every one have different MTOW, MZFW and Fuel tanks, as it in RL.

I would have different DOW but to edit the aircraft.CFG for each flight is too much for me.

I agree that it's just a template but if it's named explicitly "PMDG etc." it should be directly modeled after the named add-on and it's numbers (bias, weights, etc.).

Otherwise the whole template thing would be useless in my opinion.

The cargo capacity is 95,391 on PMDG FSX so I have put that in PFPX but TOPCAT won't allow me to edit the value on there which is 92823. Is there anyway of changing this?

Great software by the way Christian!

Thanks,

Jordan

Archived