Freeze on "Compute Flight"

Hi all,

After looking through this forum and had a quick search of google, I can't seemed to find the solution, so I ask here.

As I was following the "First Steps" video tutorial, I got to the point where I need to press "Compute Flight". At this point, the program becomes non-responsive, but not crashed. It's frozen but according to Task Manager it's still running.

The first two times I just closed it and tried again (like I did with the activation), on the third time I just left it to run to see if it'll pull through. 10 min has passed, still at the same state.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

I'm going through the same problem now...I was testing out the software and came to the point to

compute the flight and it just froze there for over 5 min now and still thinking.

BTW, earlier when I was creating a route based on the route which were already

in the database created by PFPX , it computes without this frozen state.

Any clue?

Happened to me by using the V1.02 FIX. I reverted back to V1.00 and again was able to compute my flights.

Tried and yes it does work but my maps aren't properly shown...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, that I have to bring this up...

With version 1.06 I have freezes also.

Tried this evening with a flight from EDDT to EDDF. PFPX was freezing as described above in about 9 from 10 trials.

Sometimes I could end with ESC, mostly not.

I changed several spects of the flight: plane, alternates.... but doesn't make a difference.

Never had this in earlier versions.

Archived