Cannot run installer

I've just downloaded installer file.

I run the file and immediately get the following message:

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher."

I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit.

Help please..

I am having the same issue, I have purchased the product from flightsimsoft.com online store, however the download link provided leads to Aerosoft installer. Only the English version installation will not start, all the others are fine. This is the error i'm getting, it refers me to Aerosoft. I have downloaded many times, using all options: Chrome or IE, master link or DropBox. The file size looks ok (193,720 K) and is the same for every download. Running W7 Pro SP1. Please advise

post-7934-0-03947200-1377754104_thumb.jp

• Root Admin

Hi,

first...disable the anti-virus software temporary!!!

If this will not work for you...

Which OS?

Latest upate for the current OS?

Please try...

delete this folder
C:\program files\Common Files\InstallShield\

:\Documents and Settings\“USER“\Lokale Einstellungen\Temp\

1) do a disk check (right click on the drive, select properties, select tools, select check now)
2) reboot your computer
3) log in with administrative rights
4) disable the anti-virus software temporary
5) install the product
6) enable the anti-virus software

Hello. I have the same problem as Moshe. Cannot get the installer to work. I have disabled the anti-virus, deleted the folders as described above... nothing sems to help.

Can anyone explain what this may be? I am using Windows 7 SP1 fully updated. Thanks.

post-92724-0-92497300-1377810485_thumb.j

Hello. I have the same problem as Moshe. Cannot get the installer to work. I have disabled the anti-virus, deleted the folders as described above... nothing sems to help.

Can anyone explain what this may be? I am using Windows 7 SP1 fully updated. Thanks.

Hi Vellas,

I had this prob, too. Tried all the proposed solutions, without success. I then re-downloaded the installer using IE (initially I used Chrome) and with the anitvirus still switched off. This time installation worked without any prob.

Don't know if it was IE, Chrome's safety settings or the fact that I had AV off the 2nd time... But perhaps worth giving a try,

Michael.

Archived