ETOPS and NAT Planning

I'm sorry, but actually, the problem isn't solved at all, I still have the same problem, even with Aersoft Airac 1309

Look yourself :

natwest.jpg

- The NAT A starts and finishes in the middle of nowhere

- The NAT B C & D doesn't even exist

Nevertheless, the NAT message is full

Honnestly, this problem starts to be very annoying, especially if your own airac doesn't match.

I've PFPX1.03 installed.

Thank your for help,

BenoƮt

Same problem for me.

To people flying on IVAO Friday night I filed a flight plan EGLL to KLAX, but it didn't show up. After troubleshooting and speaking to the GB Director Tom Carter, we determined that the "Remarks" section contained too many characters. After taking out the unnecessary stuff my flight plan was showing.

On IVAO I recommend you check that your flight plan is showing on Webeye before beginning your take-off roll, if it isn't there you will be disconnected as soon as you reach approximately 40 knots on your roll. You only have to do this if you are not in ATC control otherwise they will advise you before your clearance.

Not sure how VATSIM works so it could be okaii on there.

Thanks,

Jordan

Nat issue has been solved - there will be a new update tomorrow.

Does this include the ability to plan off the published NATs that are not yet in their operating window, but have been published?

Archived