Indeed I love you for making PFPX !!!

After some problems within the validation process I started to build my first flight with a route ENBR-EIDW. Due this rote is of course uncommon (in online enviroment) I wasn't able to find a valid plan in VATROUTE, vroute etc .

After building the flight with an automatic route I validated the route and got a minor mistake within a direct. That was the point I always gave up with FSBuild. There was no chapter in the manual how to edit a route with the route editor, but I was expecting something intuitive and found it. With a few clicks I got an ammended route which I could validate.

I really thank you for this!!! I was waiting a long time for a software, which helps me doing this. There is no comparable software. It is a very big help to me, to get valid routes I whant to fly with.

Matthias

I would like to thank you sincerely as well. I have only started to dig into the depth of PFPX and the level of detail as well as the programming quality is awe-inspiring.

I mentioned before that I was keen to get my hands on PFPX because I hoped to learn about flight planning. My hopes have definitely been exceeded, this is a great piece of software.

With highest regards,

Peter

So the years of hard work were not in vain

Definitely not!

My first flight using PFPX. Citation X at FL470 2hrs 41min and I landed within 100lbs fuel of what the plan predicted. I know that won't always happen but definitely a great first impression.

Rob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So the years of hard work were not in vain

Definitely not. Looks great from my early tries.

One thing: any way to combine the aerosoft and flightsimsoft forums so we all have one place to hang out/ get help?

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It is the best program I have purchased since I use the flight simulators (18 years ago).
All my expectations have been culminated and even exceeded. Thank you.

Agreed. But I must address the organization itself. They exhibit professionalism. When I created a "problem" for myself - a self inflicted screw-up - once Judith got involved, she quashed that "bug" ASAP, within about an hour or so. Considering all that was gong on at the time, I found this exemplary.This is a quality team, the kind of people who can teach me.

Hat's off to Chritian and company.

As a FOC user for years I am very happy with the layout and the ability to smoothly move from route design to flight plan to schedule to release to printing and export. I enjoy building plans manually and the tools you have provided make that a pleasure. The ability to edit every aspect of the flight plan process variables shows incredible attention to detail. Superb!

Bob

Archived