Is the IVAO Traffic in Real Time of is it based on a calculation?

So, I'm testing this product, love the IVAO Map! Really usefull, but one thing strange happened. It showed me crossing with a Traffic, and in my FSX I couldn't see anything. Some 2 minutes later I crossed that traffic.

I wonder if PFPX is refreshing the Traffic from IVAO or it get the speed from the latest update and makes the traffics moved based on that? As an Example, I'm 24NM from a waypoint and PFPX shows me overhead of it.

Edit : It seems PFPX is placing the traffic with a displacement to the map. Checking with IVAO Web Eye, my FSX looks OK, and PFPX is showing the traffic further than it actually is. It's a silly thing, of course! Far more important things to get right, but I find it such an useful tool.

Love PFPX so far! Just have to find out how to get the OFP to display all NOTAMs, Weather and data now!

Archived