Weather not Available

Well, mine has been 'green' all morning up to now :glare_s: . It's now Red again and has been for about 30minutes

Looks like the servers struggle when everyone 'wakes up'

...and now 'validation' does not work, just when I was getting into this part

No weather or tracks here either, been like this for the last few days now. Very frustrating, any news on the any fixes or whats going on ?

PFPX is green and ready but weather and tracks are offline here.

I'm having a similar issue. Following the update to v1.03, the server subscription is showing N/A and weather, NOTAMs and tracks have ceased updating.

Is there some way to look up an associated coupon code? Perhaps in an e-mail associated with the original purchase of PFPX?

Ahhhh i see, ok good. I hope it's sorted soon.

Also,..as of just now when i open PFPX after a couple seconds it closes and says "Your license of PFPX is expired or not valid"

Regards

Servers are back to work but for the issue is still there, wx: none !! Thanks flightsim Soft and aerosot for the support ! My money will also have servers issues next time

Servers are back to work but for the issue is still there, wx: none !! Thanks flightsim Soft and aerosot for the support ! My money will also have servers issues next time

1. Today is a weekend, support staff don't work on weekend.

2. What kind of support do you expect? The only thing the developer/support staff can do is to try to get the sever back up and running. Typing words here to every SINGLE USER to "comfort" users is only a waste of time rather than fixing the sever issue.

3. If you have checked the pinned thread: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/72459-server-issues-my-apologies/ , Christian has already apologized for the sever issues.

Disclaimer; I am not a PPFX developer, neither am I a Aerosoft Support staff.

1. Today is a weekend, support staff don't work on weekend.

I would certainly hope you are referring to customer care and not operational support, as I would expect there to be people oncall 24/7 for when server issues such as these arise.

Gentlemen,

Apologizes about the server issue, however, there are too many threads and posts about this issue. For housekeeping purposes, I am going to lock this thread.

Please proceed to this thread and post about this issue or any other sever issues: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/72459-read-server-issues-my-apologies/

Archived