Hi all,

I try to download the file AS PFPX V100 since more than 2 hours now but the download stop before the end of the full file.

I try with my 3 computers, with Chrome and IE but it is the same :mecry_s:

Any idea ?

Because if all the servers are busy, i understand to download the file at a low rate but not to stop during the downloading process..no ?

Regards.

Christophe.

Hi all,

I try to download the file AS PFPX V100 since more than 2 hours now but the download stop before the end of the full file.

I try with my 3 computers, with Chrome and IE but it is the same :mecry_s:

Any idea ?

Because if all the servers are busy, i understand to download the file at a low rate but not to stop during the downloading process..no ?

Regards.

Christophe.

I'm having the same problem. It's failed at approximately 60% (100MB?) each time. I'm trying for a third time now.

Same here.

I bought the bundle PFPX+Topcat from FlightSimSoft. While the download of Topcat was apparently successful, the download of PFPX failed every time so far (not less than 20 attempts with different browsers and after restarting both machine and router). In my most successful attempt I could download 124 MB out of 189 MB, normally the download stops after about 30 or 40 MB.

I'd better give up and try again tonight.

I'd better give up and try again tonight.

Maybe the best solution indeed... Or Christian can send us a "special" link to download...

I try again and again best "hit" was 157Mo !!! not so far.

Christophe.

Hi guys,

I don't know what is going on behind the scenes right now, but I'm sure it's just a heavy load of people trying to download this software. Rest assured it will be taken care of though, just need a little patience.

If you still have Problems with downloading, please email me: Office at flightsimsoft.com

Brgds,

Judith

Does this mean that some fix to the server was performed in the meanwhile?

My last attempt was about 20 minutes ago and failed as usual after 40 MB.

I will give another try, should I fail again to complete the download, I will contact you at the above address.

Tks

Archived