Hey, I was sent here by PFPX on Facebook.

I have the following issue:

Everytime I run the installer, I get this error:

Error Code:	-5001 : 0x80070002
Error Information:
>SetupNew\setup.cpp (142)
PAPP:
PVENDOR:
PGUID:
$
@Windows 7 / Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (7601) 
IE Version: 9.10.9200.16660

I run it as admin, i've redownloaded, rebooted, disabled all anti-virus and so on. Nothing works. Any suggestions?

Regards,

Jakob

Error Code: -5001 : 0x80070002
Error Information:
>SetupNew\setup.cpp (142)
PAPP:
PVENDOR:
PGUID:
$
@Windows 7 / Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (7601)
IE Version: 9.10.9200.16660

Same problem here and have tried all of the above and in other topic(s).

Make sure you're getting a complete download of the file. So far I've been unable to.

If I run the installer before the download completes successfully, I get this error.

Make sure you're getting a complete download of the file. So far I've been unable to.

If I run the installer before the download completes successfully, I get this error.

How do I make sure of this, I'm downloading from my browser and everytime its failing to download the 189MB. The closest it did was 183MB.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The download should be 210MB.

When you restart the download make sure that you first delete your browser cache!

Other solution is to use a downloadmanager which allows to resume interrupted downloads.

The download should be 210MB.

When you restart the download make sure that you first delete your browser cache!

Other solution is to use a downloadmanager which allows to resume interrupted downloads.

I would use a download manager, but the way PFPX has it layed out, that you have to enter the code before downloading in an external window, it won't pick up the download. Any solution to this?

Finally able to install.
I was finally able to download it using Microsoft Explorer browser after numerous previous failures using Firefox and Google Chrome.

Error Code: -5006 : 0x80070005
Error Information:
>SetupNew\setup.cpp (597)
PAPP:Professional Flight Planner X
PVENDOR:aerosoft
PGUID:1A5D2729-4A3B-4CD5-85C8-4896FD44B78D
$16.0.0.435PAK
have tried all of the above and in other topic(s).

I had the same error. I had to use Internet Explorer as Chrome always produced the error. I also used the Dropbox server, although I don't suppose it made any difference. Download size was 189mb - but it installed ok and seems to work. :clap_s:

Error Code: -5006 : 0x80070005
Error Information:
>SetupNew\setup.cpp (597)
PAPP:Professional Flight Planner X
PVENDOR:aerosoft
PGUID:1A5D2729-4A3B-4CD5-85C8-4896FD44B78D
$16.0.0.435PAK
have tried all of the above and in other topic(s).

Archived