Route validation hangs and won't abort

I tried to validate the auto generated route. The validator hangs, and now amount of hitting ESC stop the process (even when it says to press ESC to abort).

I tried to validate the auto generated route. The validator hangs, and now amount of hitting ESC stop the process (even when it says to press ESC to abort).

Related to huge server load at the Moment. Situation should improve soon...

Related to huge server load at the Moment. Situation should improve soon...

Understandable, but.. Shouldn't the ESC to abort work? I now have to kill and relaunch PFPX after every failed validation.

Thanks!

I have the same problem but before it was working fine. It could also be a problem if you validate too often.

I got error message Route152 for a Canadian flight (CYYC to CYWG). I looked it up in the CFMU handbook but it didn't help me much. Does a validation make sense for non-European flights?

This maybe a stupid question but can I use CFMU to validate a North Atlantic flight (E.G KJFK - EGLL or return)?

Thanks,

Jordan

That's not stupid at all. I was wondering this myself.

The validation process works only for flights from/to/over the CFMU area, as it does in RW.

Only the CFMU part of the route is checked. For the remaining route, you'll have to check by yourself.

Stéphane LI-THIAO-TE

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk HD

Archived