New product, old AIRAC! How to update?

Hi,

I 've just install PPFX and update via navigraph the current airac, but ppfx always show 1302, how to update the last airac into ppfx.

Thanks

FRED

same, how to update in PFPX? download with navdata-pro.

Axel

I had the same issue with Navdata Pro not updating PFPX with the latest AIRAC. Here is the solution

Navdata Pro by default install the AIRAC to C:\Users\Public\Documents

This needs to be changed to C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\NavData

Then update AIRAC via Navdatapro and PFPX is on the latest AIRAC

Roy

I had the same issue with Navdata Pro not updating FPFX with the latest AIRAC. Here is the solution

Navdata Pro by default install the AIRAC to C:\Users\Public\Documents

This needs to be changed to C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\NavData

Then update AIRAC via Navdatapro and FPFX is on the latest AIRAC

Roy

Now that worked.

Thanks for the help Roy.

/Peter

• 2 weeks later...

O.K., I am very new here and I do not have any computer tinkering experience that didn't end in a cloud of smoke, so could someone explain in simple terms how to update the nav data cycle for 1302 to the latest Navigraph that I just subscribed to?

I have the PMDG 737NGX, now PFPX and TOPCAT. I read the PFPX manual and I am still lost. I am now assuming I cannot change the tail numbers on the 737 variants, otherwise PFPX and Topcat don't seem to recognize them.

Is there a good tutorial somewhere for us dummies?

Thanks

Steve F.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Regarding Navigraph update:

Go as usual to their website, dwonload the latest cycle for PFPX. Then extract the zipfile to a temporary folder and run the exe file by right clicking on it and choose "Run as Administrator"

Archived