X-Plane 10 variant of the great Twin Otter

Hueyman

Sorry if it isn't the place to ask, but I remember on the first pages of the Twin Otter Extended development thread that it was written that it was meant to be done for FSX, P3D and X-Plane 10

No news since, last time I heard about it someone told me we would know more about that after release.

Now it's out for sometime, it is always planned to make it for that simulator too ?

I see huge interest in X-Plane users regarding your plane, as this is absolutely the kind of plane we really need... and while X-Plane physic is not perfect, many of some of the problems the plane currently know on FS versions ( BĂȘta impossible to be simulated accurately, power surge at start up, following more or less default FS turboprop model ... )

So, sorry if this has already been answered, but I really want to know if one day or another, we will see this masterpiece coming in " our " skies

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Given the work already invested in the FSX/P3D versions, and that they are still in development (amphib enroute, plus I think one other varient), the FSX/P3D project has to finish first. It's a small development team, so it will be a while.

• Aerosoft

Sorry if it isn't the place to ask, but I remember on the first pages of the Twin Otter Extended development thread that it was written that it was meant to be done for FSX, P3D and X-Plane 10

At this moment an X-Plane version is not scheduled.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived