Lukla CTD'sl

10lrrp

Hello d/l Lukla from simflight read manual entering right airport loads to 44% of terrian and ctd"s

max terrain level 21

Ailenware FX -51 W/2 gig ram

no other add ons in a thousand miles of everest ????

Lukla loads at night and looks great but crashes in daylight

i have bev all of them ?

flight envirment latest build?

ultimate terrain ?

none of these is supposed to cover the Lukla area????

Hello!

That the crash only appears at daytime indicated the same problem as in many other sceneries like Austria Professional, Scenery Germany and many many others, because: You have replacement textures installed, right?

Many of those replacement texture packages (FsScene and others) cause CTDs because they contain corrupted textures that are not used by default in Flight Simulator but which are used by many scenery addons.

Sascha

Hi,

I tested Lukla in with conjunction with "Ground Environment 2006" by Flight1 and didn´t get any CTDs during the weeks of the test.

But as Sasa wrote, most CTDs could be traced back to the use of replacement textures (FScene is one of the most named "canidates").

Try to restore your FS with the default textures (...scenerywordltextures Folder) and try it again.

OK thanks for the advice.

how do i relpace defalt textures , from the cd ?

what effect will that have on other addon's

thanks for your time

Andy

OK thanks for the advice.

how do i relpace defalt textures , from the cd ?

what effect will that have on other addon's

thanks for your time

Andy

Your BEV will have to go I suppose, those are the ground textures. So your whole world will look different, basically.

And yes, you can get the the textures from one of the FS9 CDs - but maybe BEV has an unistall routine you can use?

And of course you need FS9.1.

Your BEV will have to go I suppose, those are the ground textures. So your whole world will look different, basically.

And yes, you can get the the textures from one of the FS9 CDs - but maybe BEV has an unistall routine you can use?

And of course you need FS9.1.

So far BEV is for the US and Canada, I got Lukla yesterday and I have BEV, no problems for me. It's very easy with BEV to make a theme with all default textues, so if it does cause problems you can just make a theme of all default textures.

Well problem solved

UT had changed some of the default tex that are used around the world i found out replaced the default textures in scenery/world /tex and was flying in no time

Thanks for the support and fast replys

Andy B.

I do have FScene and have no problems.

Although I do not have (as indicated - yes I read it) patch 9.1 it works fine except returning to the apt when suddenly there is a hill in the mid of the apron. "but that's all" :wink:

wonderful scenery