Pushback not stopping

eddie123

Hi.

Ive looked through the forums and found this..http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/63576-airbus-x-rolls-back-after-pushback/

Exactly my proplem but topic has been closed and not resolved.

Bit annoyed at that.

Had a flight yesterday and i reversed from my push back right off the airfield and wouldnt stop.

Tried braking, but made no difference.

Bit embarrasing when online.

Its fine with AES, but in arports that do not have it, using the checklists, I have this problem.

Ian Edwards

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

I closed the mentioned topic because I was not able to re-create it. Also it was mentioned that the same issue happened during taxiing and already on the runway before takeoff. It seems that this happens the first time when the throttle is used and I believe that this is not related to the Push-Back procedure but to the throttle setup. So:

• Recalibrate your throttle and have a look into this subject on the Forum
  • I wll try to reproduce your problem but therefore I do need the following information: Airbus type, departure airport, gate and the seetings you use for the MCDU 2 pushback menu.......I hope I am then able to reproduce the issue. Then we will have a look into the coding....

Regards,

Hanse

just an idea:

you acctualy have now 3 pushbak's

- AES

- FSX

- AXE (on the right MCDU)

maybe 2 are pushing the same time.

i use GEX and select 2 (no Pushback) and it works.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

we only tested the AXE push-back-function (as well as the Engine Start CL) in connection with AES - so I am not able to make any comments on GEX. Regarding AES and AXE pushback functions please see chapter 5.7 of the documentation Vol6 StepbyStep Guide for more details.....

Regards,

Hanse

Archived