CORTE flight plans and P3D

SquadronLeader52

Hi

I have just saved a CORTE flight plan in C:\Users\MyName\Documents\Prepar3d Files\AerosoftAirbus Extended. When I typed the file name into the FMC and selected the CoRoute button, I get a message 'Not in Database'..............am I using the wrong file location?...........or perhaps I am missing some of the procedure.

All help appreciated.

open up the file corte.txt and make surethat the cortename is exactly the same as what you are trying to add into the FMC

Forexample if the cortename in the txt file is EDDFLOWW01 and you try entering it into the FMC as EDDFLOWW00 then you will get the message Not in Database. I use p3d as well.

I have updated and corrected this comment in my next post. What I said above no longer applies after the latest update of the airbus.

Roy

Actually I forgot the flightplans were changed with the latest update of airbus X A320/A321...make sure you have updated to version 1.10

The flightplans are now stored in a file such as for example EDDFLOWW01.flp which you can open with a test editor.

The file will show something like this

[CoRte]

ArptDep=EDDF
ArptArr=LOWW
RwyDep=EDDF07C
RwyArr=LOWW16
RwyArrFINAL=ILS16
SID=SULU8D
STAR=VENE2W
APPR_Trans=NER5L
Airway1=UZ650
Airway1FROM=SULUS
Airway1TO=VEMUT
Airway2=UZ37
Airway2FROM=VEMUT
Airway2TO=BUDEX
Airway3=UZ205
Airway3FROM=BUDEX
Airway3TO=VENEN

The location of the flight plan files are C:\Users\username\Documents\Aerosoft\AerosoftAirbusExtended

So for this example you would type EDDFLOWW01 into the FMC.

Have a look in the folder as above for the FLP files in the folder and see if the flight plan you tried to open in the FMC is there.

Roy

Archived