Downloading navdata for LevelD 767 without owning

GodAtum

You don't need an addon-plane to buy the specific navdata, simply use navigraph and buy what you want:

NavdataPro from Aerosoft supports the LevelD767, too.

---> http://www.navigraph.com/

---> http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=11684&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation&s_language=english

regards,

Joerg

I'm using Navigraph, so I don't have any experiences with NavdataPro, sorry.

But I made a quick look in the downloadable manual and it seems that you can simply point and click for which addon-planes you want to download the navdata ?!

Hello GodAtum,

make a folder - Level-D Simulations - in the main directory of your FSX. Point Navdata Pro to that Folder. It will Download and install the Navdata for Level-D.

It works. I use it for VoxAtc. Have a nice Flight.

Headset

Hello GodAtum,

make a folder - Level-D Simulations - in the main directory of your FSX. Point Navdata Pro to that Folder. It will Download and install the Navdata for Level-D.

Headset

Hi, Navdatapro now says "Error file not found level-D.zip"

I have tried to point it to C:\FSX\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Level-D Simulations\ and C:\FSX\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Level-D Simulations\navdata

Don´t know why it doesn´t work for you.Just tried it with a empty new folder in FSX and it works.

Step 1

Create Folder in Main Directory of FSX - C:\FSX\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Level-D Simulations

Step 2

in NavData Pro choose Dataset-Filter Level-D

Step 3

Check Dataset Level-D 767 FSX (check select)

choose your path to fsx\Level-D Simulations

Step 4

Click on Commands (above select) and choose left Point - Update -

Now you should be able to download and install the Dataset.

That´s the way it works for me.

Just saw it why is your path FSX\Micro........

Please verify the Path to your FSX Folder.

Do you set in Update Window from Aerosoft-Server - Don´t use Local.

It must be -Cycle V. 1309. 1 (Aerosoft Server)-

Otherwise i don´t know what to do.

Hello GodAtum,

Headset

Thats a good point which i have made use of. Refering to VoxATC as previous Level D navdata was quite old. Thanks.

A question. Does your updated Level D Navdata from NDP have many XML documents along with a dat file and a back up of previous data? Seems different file layout from other Navdata updates i've done such as Qualitywings.

Thanks.

Archived