Hotfix002 for 1.04

Finn

Here is Hotfix002 fixing some issues with version 1.04.

Changelog:

-Aircraft.cfg for wheeled version fixed (Wrong entries for [FLTSIM.1] & [FLTSIM.2])

-Fixed Checklist inorder to disregard Parkbrake setting on the Float version (Float does not have any parkbrake ;))

Please download and unzip into:

\..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\

Overwrite when prompted !!.

Aerosoft_Twotter_Hotfix002.zip

Sorry for the inconvenience !!

Finn

Finn,

Have installed 1.04 update and hotfix 002, but still have a problem with the prop levers. They no longer move so am unable to get past that item on the checklist! Can you help?

Jon C

• 4 weeks later...

I have read through the forum and found people are having problems with the new version 1.04 update. I have also seen the some people are just downloading the new 1.04 version and are not having trouble. Is it possible to get a new version after you have already purchased the original Extended version or are you only able to get updates as they come out. I loaded the version 1.04 without the fix off my account on the website and appear to not have a problem. HAven't flown it much since the upgrade though.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hotfixes are simply what their name says. They are meant to deliver urgent fixes for a problem and have to be installed on top of an official build, in this case 1.04.

At a later time, there will come a newer version (maybe called 1.05) which includes all previous hotfixes. This one will again be avialable as a full download from your shop account.

Archived