Check list

Madair

Loaded the new floater (cold & dark)and have sorted out start locks but cannot get the checklist to function as before. On page 1 prestart it will not get past set brakes ( obviously irrelevant) but rest of checks will not respond. Resorted to manual operation but gave up on initial checklist?

Any thoughts.

Martin Madden

Wooott..

Good catch !!

Simply a bug no one thought of checking on the Floater - since it has no Brakes !!!

ill fix for next version!!..

Thank You very much

Best regards

Finn

Thanks Finn

Sorted that one, but I see elsewhere that their are similar problems further down the checklist which I have also experienced. Noted that further fix's due.

Nevertheless a fantastic aircraft.

Thanks

Martin

Thanks Finn

Sorted that one, but I see elsewhere that their are similar problems further down the checklist which I have also experienced. Noted that further fix's due.

Nevertheless a fantastic aircraft.

Thanks

Martin

We are now testing Hotfix003, which adresses issues with both startlocks (affects the float version) and beta range (affects all versions).

When I get a thumbs up from the testers we will release.

Finn

Archived