Autopilot: Pitch Rocker Switch

Guest Closed

Guest Closed

Hi,

I love the Twin Otter!

Only one thing spoils the fun a little; I am able to assign FSX keyboard assignments to all of the main AP modes (eg. AP Master, Heading Hold, Nav Hold, Alt Hold, etc (not IAS as it is custom) and they work great! ......... but the exception is the 'AP_Pitch_Var_Inc' and 'AP_Pitch_Var_Dec' (as they are called in FSUIPC)......... these assignments to not appear to have been binded to the Pitch Up / Down control that is part of the Rocker Switch in the centre of the yoke.

Is it possible to bind the Twin Otter's Pitch Up and Down on that rocker, to the FSX default AP Pitch Up & Down keyboard assignments, in an update?

Thanks

Sorry.... but no !

Changing such stuff is really not easy without breaking other functions.

I just saw that those functions are missing in Guenseli's LINDA module. When they have been added You can use that via FSUIPC.

Finn

I just contacted Guenseli, who have done the LINDA modul for the Twin Otter and aksed him to add the switches.

With the LINDA module You can assign hardware switches via FSUIPC for those as soon as they have been added.

Stay tuned !!

Finn

Archived