Have NOT received REGISTRATION Key

johnruder1

On 08.APR.06 I ordered and downloaded FS Flight Keeper. Order ID 1000024153. I recieved a registration key in a, "Thank You", email from Aerosoft Download Shop. The KEY I recieved in the EMAIL apparently NOT the KEY needed to register the product.

I went to the FORUM about a week ago and explained this, got an EMAIL back to reply with my Order Number and I would be sent the proper REGISTRATION Key.

Thus far I have NOT recieved the REGISTRATION key. I have a, "Trial Key", to use the product, but am afraid when that expires I will have nothing and loose what I have. I am SIMMING Daily, and woud like to be able to use full function of product I have paid for.

Respectfully,

John "R"

It's the same number I got in the order ack email. When I go to http://www.flightkeeper.net/getkey.asp I am asked to, "Enter the code we send you". I have not received a code. When I put the code that I got in the order ack email, it's not the right code and will not let me proceed with the registration. The code in my order history is the same number as the ACK email is calling a ,Registration Key".

John "R"