AES 2.32 now available with long list of new Destinations

OPabst

Dear Oliver,

I have questioned the slow status of development on more than one occasion within the forums.I stand humbly corrected,please accept my apologies

Kind Regards Mark

Dear Oliver,

I have questioned the slow status of development on more than one occasion within the forums.I stand humbly corrected,please accept my apologies

Kind Regards Mark

Oliver,

What a list. What a work done. Respect. I hurry home, buy some credits and then, go to the new airports. Even mumbai is serviced now. WOW.

Hi Oliver
thank you for Sylt, i see you don`t forget the small requested Airports.
That is why i love your work. AES -> :excellenttext_s:
Best Greetings

Sven

Dear Oliver,

Kind Regards Mark

Me too. I was one of them. So happy with the new release. What gread work. It made my day :-).

They are several airports, I never expected.

Regards and keep on the good work.

Regards

Patrick

Just a minor point of correction for the airport of Tobago: the correct ICAO code is TTCP and it has been renamed from Crown Point to Arthur Napoleon Raymond (A.N.R.) Robinson International Airport. TTPP is the ICAO code for Piarco International Airport on the island of Trinidad.

Oliver,

All my earlier bought airports VABB, VDSR, VQPR, VVNB and VVTS for FS9 are now serviced. One great chear for Oliver and his support for FS9. WOW and WOW again.

Thanks for this great update Mr. Oliver!!!

LGKJ Aerosoft/FSDG Kastellorizo X is saying New for both FS9 and FSX on the list of supported airports.

Will there be a FS9 version? I have searched forums but cannot find any info.

Thank you in advance!

Regards

Jorn

• Developer

LGKJ Aerosoft/FSDG Kastellorizo X is saying New for both FS9 and FSX on the list of supported airports.

Will there be a FS9 version? I have searched forums but cannot find any info.

Sorry, one mark to much in my list, my fault. Is changed in the list above and the Airportlist Website will follow soon. No FS9 planed as I know.

Dear Oliver,

PersonaI I want thank you for this great and very large update again, because I know you are a very busy men.

Good luck for the furture with this amazing program.

Any news for AES MA LIRF?, it's a pity that this airport is not included yet!

Please accept the red Note in the first post! LIRF has nothing to do with AES 2.32 problems!

And then check the Request Thread, there you find the answer to your question: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/50084-aes-airportrequest-post-only-here/page-11#entry462810

Hello,

After installing the new AES 2.32 to my PC I noticed an error regarding the DTTA AfricaSims Free version when I opened the AESHELP 2.32 tool. I drilled through the error dialog and checked the Activation of Airports list and noticed that the DTTA AfricaSims Free version is no longer supported.

Using: FS9 + WinVista 64 bit

Is this an issue with AESHELP 2.32 or is it by design to no longer support this airport going forward?

• Developer

Hello,

After installing the new AES 2.32 to my PC I noticed an error regarding the DTTA AfricaSims Free version when I opened the AESHELP 2.32 tool. I drilled through the error dialog and checked the Activation of Airports list and noticed that the DTTA AfricaSims Free version is no longer supported.

Using: FS9 + WinVista 64 bit

Is this an issue with AESHELP 2.32 or is it by design to no longer support this airport going forward?

The old verion of the freeware is replaced by the new one of 2012, check the airportlist for the download link (first post here)

The old verion of the freeware is replaced by the new one of 2012, check the airportlist for the download link (first post here)

Thanks very much! I'll give it a try later today. :excellenttext_s:

• 1 month later...

Hello,

With many searches and after reading many threads, I've yet to find why I'm unable to activate FSX Stuttgart X (EDDS) within AES 2.32. It shows up as the number 2 scenery (with checkmark in the box) in the scenery folder, but I'm unable to assign credits to it as "it's not found within scenery library????"

Richard Rice

Archived