Monaco Floating Trees

Ckiltie

Hello Guys

I have just reinstalled Monaco after a small break of absence from my flightsim setup. This was after I installed UT Europe and then I added relevant patches for Ultimate Terrain compatibility to this product (Monaco) and sim-wings Nice airport scenery. I have come across a small visual anomoly which also seems to happen to another couple of users in this forum regarding Floating trees in Monaco itself, one of which only had default scenery installed. One of the buildings nearby seems to be floating as well which is on the right hand side of the pic. You can see the boats underneath it.

I have attached screenshot of the misbehaving trees. Is there a bgl file I can exclude to stop this behaviour or maybe a small fix? When I installed this scenery originally I do not remember seeing this. The floating building is not so much of a problem, just the trees.

I can also tell you that i have FSGenesis Europe mesh installed, the latest version of it which was updated 14th April but I doubt if that is the cause as others have had seen the same problem before that.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my setup etc

Many thanks.

Craig Kiltie

I would love to Shaun but that file doesn't exist anywhere in that folder.

Just to let you know I have the Simwings Nice2005 airport installed on its own and not the France1 version which was the bundle of 4 airports

The UT patch was only for France1 but I had read on the UT Forum what files to remove for Nice2005 on its own as the patch contains a file which you can look at to see what files Allen changes in the patch. The files I excluded in Nice2005 were Nice_3.bgl, Nice_5.bgl and Nice_9.bgl

Thanks

Hi Shaun.

Well I tried doing that and it got very frustrating as whatever I did didn't seem to stop the trees so basically what I have done as it was only one small area of trees was to find the offending bgl file and just exclude it.

The file concerned was southtrees.bgl for your information.

It it not a problem for me missing those trees compared to the problem it was trying to exclude all my addon sceneries.

Craig