Slightly Confused

EmeraldAero

Hi, I'm a bit confused here.

I bought a single cycle of Navdata pro last month. But a new cycle was releases not so long ago. In the meantime after the new cycle I also bought the Airbus X.

My problem is that since the new cycle came out I am not able to add the cycle I purchased into the Airbus X by updating.

I thought that if I got a cycle I could use it forever and that I could put it into any new aircraft if I got them.

As it is now it seems that that cycle of €8.99 is just gone into thin air after only one use on some of my add-on aircraft.

Is this really the situation or am I missing something?

The cycle I have is 13_07 and the Airbus is something from Dec-Jan 2012/13.

Thank you.

• Administrator

Hello EmeraldAero,

normally you should be able to update the navdata of AirbusX with cycle 1307.
Can you explain a little more detailed what exactly happens when you try to update the navdata, please.

Thank you for responding.

I start NavData Pro and I get a message to update to 13_08 I ignore this. I then tick the select box of the Airbus X Extended.

I then press the update button, (big green arrows). The only option is 13_08, I don't have that cycle and then I get an error telling me I am not entitled.

Is it possible to update the Airbus with my 13_07?

• Administrator

Hello EmeraldAero,

I think now I understand the problem.
You downloaded the cyccle 1307 without the dataset for AirbusX, didn't you!

In this case normally it isn't possible to get a missing dataset for a specific addon from the outdated cycle.

However I sent you a PM to solve this problem.

Archived