U.S. Airports

vsr1957

Hi Paavo! Can you please be more specific? Where do I finf the afcads that you are talking about? and then, what do I do with them?

Thanks.

Val

Best way is to download the afcad tool from avsim and do a search for KSAN, there should be the stock one and a mod one, if there is more than that you need to delete or disable it. Also, are you using megascenry or any add ons ? If you are, move KSAN above them in the scenery library.

Best way is to download the afcad tool from avsim and do a search for KSAN, there should be the stock one and a mod one, if there is more than that you need to delete or disable it. Also, are you using megascenry or any add ons ? If you are, move KSAN above them in the scenery library.

Hey Paavo, it worked. All I had to do was to move the KSAN on the Priority list way above the MegaScenery stuff.

Thanks.

Val

Hey Paavo, it worked. All I had to do was to move the KSAN on the Priority list way above the MegaScenery stuff.

Thanks.

Val

Cool, glad it was easy to fix.