Analogue cockpit seahawk

Neovo2

I see aerosoft removed all the topics. But I was searching for the person that started to rebuild the seahawk cockpit with analogue gauges. Would THAT person be so kind to send me a personal message or e-mail?

Thanks,

Jeroen

jeroenhuisman@liberlei.nl

Haha,

Okee, I trying to make an analogue cockpit myself, but it would be real nice to have you're panel.cfg so I already have the locations for the gauges in the vc. Would you be so kind to send it to me?

Jeroen

Haha,

Okee, I trying to make an analogue cockpit myself, but it would be real nice to have you're panel.cfg so I already have the locations for the gauges in the vc. Would you be so kind to send it to me?

Jeroen

I would if i still had them, i never was able to finish the project (it was never intended on being finished anyway) so after time and some computer crashes there were lost, i did the project to try and get people to start telling aerosoft that they wanted analog gauges, ah well i suppose it didnt work.