Twin Otter Extended Mission Pack

toby23

Too bad aerosoft cannot organise their product to work with new twotter out of the box, I would have instantly bought this mission pack if it was working with the new twotter.

Anyone that know what to do and have go it working on their side, willing to let me know what all must be changed to get it working, can send me a PM, and if someone can confirm it is working indeed with the new twotter, I will be off to get the missionpack.

The Mission pack was done by a developer who is not part of Aerosoft anymore.

Missions has always caused more support problems than good is. I don´t think anyone would be angry if someone can manage to change the missionpack to use the new Twin Otter Extended, as long as the files are available from the download section of this forum only.

Just note that we cannot give support to such an edit.

Finn

• Aerosoft

Too bad aerosoft cannot organise their product to work with new twotter out of the box, I would have instantly bought this mission pack if it was working with the new twotter.

Anyone that know what to do and have go it working on their side, willing to let me know what all must be changed to get it working, can send me a PM, and if someone can confirm it is working indeed with the new twotter, I will be off to get the missionpack.

I do not understand the tone of your post.

The mission pack was created for a completely different product that only shares the subject (Twin Otter) with the current Twin Otter. We never promised that the mission pack would be compatible with future aircraft, nor did we promise the new Twin Otter to be compatible with a very old mission pack! And how could we make it work out of the box when we had not idea in 2009 that we would do a Twin Otter in 2013? We're good but not THAT good.

You totally misunderstood/misinterpret my post or "tone".

I never said you should know in 2009 waht will be happening in 2013, BUT nothing wrong being in 2013 and fix a product that started in 2009, that has the name "aerosoft" immaterial if it was developed by Aerosoft or outhouse developer.

Nor did I said you promised anything related to mission pack.

I merely stated it would be nice to have the AGE OLD mission pack working with the BRAND NEW twotter, and that because the AGE OLD mission pack has been underwritten by Aerosoft, it would certainly be really nice to have Aerosoft supply us workable mission pack with the new twotter..

It really was thinking out loud.. Never been said here as a demand but rather a nice to have. Again it is obvious not being able to see the person when something is said, "TONE" can be interpreted as anyone wants to and sadly it was taken completely the wrong way. But then again english not my mother tonque, I might say something wrongly.. Sorry for my english.

I really cannot see anything wrong with that tone. :cheer up_s:

• Deputy Sheriffs

You totally misunderstood/misinterpret my post or "tone".

I am glad to learn that it is just the language barrier that caused this.

In English 'too bad Aerosoft cannot organise their product" sounds as a reproach (in Afrikaans: 'verwyt').

But after this being cleared we can agree that it is a pity that the old missions do not work with the new Twotter. But hey, when was life fair? ;)

The main issue is that FSX missions doesn´t work that well. I remeber we had alot of issues reported by customers.

I don´t think it is fair to re-sell something You know that won´t be without quite a few issues.

Finn

I am glad to learn that it is just the language barrier that caused this.

In English 'too bad Aerosoft cannot organise their product" sounds as a reproach (in Afrikaans: 'verwyt').

But after this being cleared we can agree that it is a pity that the old missions do not work with the new Twotter. But hey, when was life fair? ;)

Thank you Eric.

all is good

The main issue is that FSX missions doesn´t work that well. I remeber we had alot of issues reported by customers.

I don´t think it is fair to re-sell something You know that won´t be without quite a few issues.

Finn

Aggreed and accepted already after you cleared it in post 6.

Much appreciated

Archived