Adding a popup RXP GNS530

Bert Pieke

FA099Bill, on 11 Aug 2013 - 01:37, said:

Hi, Tony

I guess you are referring to the blank screen I get.

The RXP GNS530 in the Twin Otter is ON

When I pop up the GNS530 is set up according to Bert's instructions I just get a black and blank screen. No buttons and no switches. The whole pop-up window is blank.

I think Bert is right. My problem is I do NOT have the RXP GNS530 - not even with another aircraft.

Bill S.

Okay that answers that question then, my response does not apply.

Give a bit of time and I will see if I can find other planes you might be able to "nick" a decent 530 window from :)

Found one already. Do you by any chance have the Carenado CT210? That plane has one and I'm sure it can "inserted" as a window in another planes panel.cfg. I'll keep looking at my hanger.

That's the only one I have in my hanger that doesn't use the RXP gauge, sorry. I'm sure other planes use a "fake" GNS530 though. It's just a matter of finding them. You may already have one in your hanger?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks, Tony

No, I do not have the Carenado CT210.

I will check it out.

I did look at the aircraft I have in may hangars but none use the RXP GNS530.

Bill,

No aircraft can be purchased wth the RXP GNS530 included. You have to buy it separately from RealityXP.

The confusion might be that some developers have an option to integrate the RXP GNS530 in their aircraft if you own it.

What Tony said is that you might have aircraft (like some from Carenado) that include their own version of a GN530.

Milviz aircraft also might have one if I am not mistaken, and there might be still other developers.

Archived