FMC wont fly flightplan - atr42

kyle

Hey everyone I bought the Eurowings atr42 and 72 about 1month ago off your website. Since then I have not been able to use the fmc to fly a flightplan and I also noticied that fsnav doesnt work with it, can someone tell me why? Now to the fmc problem-I have set it up exactly as the manual says and when i have finished it says route activated. I then go switch it onto RNAV and MAP VIEW also FULL ARSC and the left and right brg swutches are set to RNV1 and RNV2. The map doesnt display any waypoint were i am going e.t.c. When im in the air I hit the NAV button on the autopilot and nothing happens there is alos no indication that the NAV switch has been pressed. I thought that it would display like the HDG and ALT on the a/p window.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

Kyle

Can someone please help me with this, it is really irritatting and has been like this since i purchased the aircraft-over a month ago.

Hello kyle,

I have just done the tutourial from LSZH and have the plane following the FMC flight plan as per the instructions of both the FMC and ATR manual and cannot find any issues.

It maybe that you have missed something during programming the FMC.

Try running through it very carefully if you still have a problem then save the FMC data as per the manual and send it to me at shaunaerosoft@aol.com the flight should be in the :Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9Flight One Software737 Flight Management ComputerSaved Plans folder.