Problems starting the engines in V1.03

Gehirnspueler

After installing v1.03 I can (again) not start the engines (same problem in the previous version but the hotfix helped). When I now click on the "SET Ready To Fly"-button I just hear the starter sound and the "Percent GG RPM"-needle moves but the engine dosnt start! I can also do the checklist step by step but it ends up in the same result. Anybody with the same problem?

I had the engine start issue with the first version and at that time it was tied to having the Failures/Icing turned OFF. So I went in and changed my setup to that setting and did an engine start using the checklist. The engines started just as they should. They also started using the "ready to fly" mode. I also tried starting engines with the Failures/Icing turned ON and had complete success with that. I am using v1.03 for this test.

Sorry I can't help unless it is just a little something you missed in the checklist like maybe the fuel pumps (but I am sure you got them).
Jerry

I found my problem: the default AFT fuel quantity was set to zero! After fueling the AFT-tank everything works fine!

Thanks fo comming back telling us :)

Finn

Archived