Landing memo - checklist

RBC99

Hi,

Can't find this easily in manuals etc so thought I would ask.

Am having great fun flying this bird, but for some reason I keep getting that woman asking "Landing Memo" on the approach checklists and I don't know what to do to shut her up:)

It doesn't stop anything else happening and I still am able to taxi/shut down properly etc but she never stops asking "Landing Memo??" and it drives me nuts.

Any help appreciated.

Rob

Does the display show any memo items in blue..... perhaps there is a checklist item to perform still prior to landing

Will check again on next flight.

Thanks

Rob

Will check again on next flight.

Thanks

Rob

No blue items - the only purple one is the ldg inhibit one.

One thought - I often hand fky the landing with only 1 autopilot - would that cause the problem?? Will try next time.

R

• Aerosoft

No blue items - the only purple one is the ldg inhibit one.

One thought - I often hand fky the landing with only 1 autopilot - would that cause the problem?? Will try next time.

R

The purple one is normal and expected. One more strange thing that Airbus came up with.

One more strange thing that Airbus came up with.

I wouldn't say it's strange. It is quite handy actually, letting you know some warnings will not be announced since you are landing anyway.

If it says landing memo, make sure your aircraft is configured for landing. On the Capt. FMC, go to PERF and click LSK6, it is blue, then orange, confirming your approach settings, then you will see the memo. Alternatively, make sure you have your gear down, flaps set for landing, everything else checked. Hope this helped

Archived