Update to version 1.03

Eric Bakker

Otto,

Thanks for the reply.

I was not asking about an Upgrade.

The reason I asked is because I thought I had read the discount coupon (for newly purchased BeaverX ext) would be for pilots who had any previous Aerosoft Beaver purchase (Beaver/BeaverX or Twin BeaverX)..

• Aerosoft

Otto,

Thanks for the reply.

I was not asking about an Upgrade.

The reason I asked is because I thought I had read the discount coupon (for newly purchased BeaverX ext) would be for pilots who had any previous Aerosoft Beaver purchase (Beaver/BeaverX or Twin BeaverX)..

Sorry Vonmar we never do cross updates, the lower price is really only for users of the Twin Otter, not the Beaver. When we do a Beaver Extended we'll do for sure an update price for that.

We note he said "when..." :chairfall_s:

8242382434_656c5596ea_n.jpg

That's better than a few days ago ... it looks like consideation is now possible!

Nice photo .. how much did that cost (US$)?

I have to watch out .. it is easy for me to get all these "Beavers" mixed up ... I guess I will just purchase them all! (currently BeaverX for fs9/fsx/p3d).

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have to watch out .. it is easy for me to get all these "Beavers" mixed up ... 

Well, in my book a beaver is not an otter (twin or not).  :D

Different animal.

Well, in my book a beaver is not an otter (twin or not). :D

Different animal.

I just got my BeaverX to learn water landings.

And now, I have to admit to making the mistake of calling ... and thinking of, an Otter as a Beaver ... especially in the posts here.

But I know better now.

Have a good day.

Archived