project dornier 228

siddhant

Hello :hi2_s: all

i am very worried and its about project dornier228 as i know it has been discussed before in here :confused_s: but its silence has make me more upset since 2009-2010 and its 2013 and no new news no futher screen shot from it, four years has passed and no sign of further development its disgusting i thought that there may be some problem but its tooo long time now or it has been again dropped ???

dornier is an best aircraft and love to fly in flightsimulator anybody have some news from it please we should have a short discuss on it

post-89608-0-79782100-1375253433_thumb.jpost-89608-0-08355300-1375253463_thumb.j

its like an real aircraft the very welled modeled more shots can be found on their site

and will also ask is there any problem in them???

• Aerosoft

The problem is that the modeling is in 2009 standards and there really have been massive improvements since then. So the only thing there is (partial modeling) is not fully up to standard and only consist of 20% of what a full product would be. I did promise to look at it when we got resources not busy on other projects.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I ask why you guys just can't see that this project can be a great project seeing the numbers of demands on this in the Project section, in the twin otter previews section and elsewhere ? I mean, it's maybe ugly for you Mathijs but there is just so many reasons to do this plane ! Can you guys just really get into looking at this aircraft, like a staff meeting and try and see if it can go somewhere ?

For sure it can be a great project, but all our dev teams are already scheduled for other work for many many months. Also getting a license from Dornier is not the easiest thing in the world I can tell you.

I can believe you on that ! I'll just wait patiently then. Thanks for your honnest answer !

Archived